if you’re not owning your life, someone else is
Manage your booking
Book online and manage changes when things change…because life happens.
Go beyond coping
No exercises, affirmations, or coping mechanisms.
Feel more you than you ever did before
Naturally good health
Find a balance that comes naturally. No diets. No gym routine. Just a good life.
- Toxic blah blahThe belief that people are toxic is self-serving. The belief that parents are toxic is a sign of ingratitude. The belief that others are not allowed to change how they behave towards you… Read more: Toxic blah blah
- Deluded confidenceWe treat others the way that we treat ourselves. If you struggle to understand what drives the emotional currents that you experience within yourself, look at the feedback that you’re receiving from those… Read more: Deluded confidence
- While you were ragingWhile you were ragingThe world moved onThe ones who struggleAre the ones who scornWho find comfort in your pityTo honour their ownWho pacify your regretsTo deflect from their own While you were ragingYour… Read more: While you were raging
- The victim-hood of self-loathingNo good deed goes unpunished. I was reminded of this in recent days when the bitterness of a self-loathing human distracted me from what is important about life. It’s not the bitterness that… Read more: The victim-hood of self-loathing
- You’re human. Be human.We need to be careful with subscribing to a victim mindset. Any form of abuse leaves emotional scars. But that doesn’t mean it breaks us. Nor does it mean that it’s impossible to… Read more: You’re human. Be human.