The Egosystem is about 6 simple points that lead you to a better version of yourself.
Self-awareness is core to being able to apply yourself meaningfully in your life, and towards your life goals. If you are not self-aware, you will be driven by the way others see you, and not by what you know to be true of yourself.
Take back your control of your emotions and your future and own your life. It is entirely possible by applying the six basic principles of The Egosystem to learn how to:
- Understand your needs
- Recognise the assumptions that you make
- Face the fears that you feel
- Consciously choose your actions
- Understand the responses that you get from others
- And finally, realise how your perceptions shape your needs